5-Page Short Essay On The Failure Of Healthcare.Gov Initial Launch From The Systems Analysis And Design Perspective.
– Will be using Turn It in, Must be 100% original work.
– 5 pages, double-spaced, follow outline below, add table of contents (6th page)
– $20 offers only, all other will be rejected.
You will write a 5-page short article on the failure of healthcare.gov initial launch from the Systems Analysis and Design perspective (e.g. take a look at the table of contents of the text book. Essentially you can address its failure for each chapter in the text book. You need to identify the most significant causes of its failure.)
Tell us some background of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and its mandates
(2) Identify the scope. highlight the main points.
(3) Vendor selection How the general contractor was selected?
(4) Development Strategies, Architecture, Testing, and Deployment Issues What strategies did they pick? Who are “they”?
(5) Early Warning Signs of Failure – Where was the Management “The Emperor’s new clothes”?
(6) Lesson Learned and Concluding Remarks List 3 major causes you identified above that are fatal errors.
Here are some resources to get you started, try to utilize them. Otherwise, use credible sources!
1 – Office of Inspector General, HealthCare.gov: CMS management of the federal marketplace: a case study, Available at: https://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-06-14-00350.pdf [Accessed November 18, 2016].
2 – Goldstein, A., 2016. HHS failed to heed many warnings that HealthCare.gov was in trouble. Washington Post. Available at: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/hhs-failed-to-heed-many-warnings-that-healthcaregov-was-in-trouble/2016/02/22/dd344e7c-d67e-11e5-9823-02b905009f99_story.html [Accessed November 18, 2016].
3 – Healthcare.gov. Wikipedia. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare.gov [Accessed November 18, 2016].
4 – Johnson, C. & Reed, H., 2013. Why the Government Never Gets Tech Right. The New York Times. Available at: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/25/opinion/getting-to-the-bottom-of-healthcaregovs-flop.html [Accessed November 18, 2016].
5-Page Short Essay On The Failure Of Healthcare.Gov Initial Launch From The Systems Analysis And Design Perspective