- Describe the health care setting and summarize the various individuals or teams typically working together in that setting.
- Discuss what types of issues may occur and how these affect dynamics within the setting for health care workers and for patients and their families.
- Discuss attributes of a healthy culture that help individuals or groups perform as a team.
- Describe qualities of effective communication. Discuss how communication styles can be applied to facilitate productive communication.
- Chapter 8 of your textbook discusses the dynamics of successful interprofessional health care teams. What is a boundary-spanning activity you could incorporate as a leader that would support a collaborative culture and enhance communication? Consider the interprofessional team you would be working with.
- Explain how employee satisfaction impacts patient care. Describe qualities of professional communication that contribute to acceptable interactions with patients, their families, and other health care professionals.
- Explain what your role is as a health care leader in helping to facilitate collaboration and clear communication among an interprofessional team, as well as with patients and their families.
A minimum of three academic references from credible sources are required for this assignment.