Evidence Based Practice Worksheet.
Submit the completed RRL Worksheet by Sunday, 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 6.
This assignment is worth 200 points.
1. Read over each of the following directions, the required Reading Research Literature worksheet, and grading rubric.
2. Download and complete the required Reading Research Literature (RRL) worksheet (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
3. Download or access the required article. The required article must be used.
O’Connor, M., Tanner, P. , Miller, L., Watts, K., & Musiello, T. (2017). Detecting distress: Introducing routine screening in a gynecological cancer setting. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 21(1), 79-85. Retrieved from https://chamberlainuniversity.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx? Links to an external site.
(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
4. You must use the grading rubric to ensure you are meeting all grading criteria of the worksheet.
5. You are required to complete the worksheet using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.docx” format. Do NOT save as Word Pad.
6. Use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and in-text APA formatting.
7. Submit the completed Reading Research Literature Worksheet to the Week 6 Assignment.
**Academic Integrity Reminder**
College of Nursing values honesty and integrity. All students should be aware of the Academic Integrity policy and follow it in all discussions and assignments.
By submitting this assignment, I pledge on my honor that all content contained is my own original work except as quoted and cited appropriately. I have not received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment. Please see the grading criteria and rubrics on this page.
Please see the grading criteria and rubrics on this page.
NOTE: Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page.
American Association of Colleges of Nurses (AACN). (2008). Executive summary: The essentials of baccalaureate education for professional nursing practice (2008). Retrieved from http://www.aacnnursing.org/Education-Resources/AACN-Essentials
Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN). (2018). Quality and safety education for nurses competencies. Retrieved from http://qsen.org/competencies/pre-licensure-ksas/#evidence-based_practice