- Weight: 12% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
- Due: Tuesday, 04/06/2021 11:59 PM (CST)
Continue with the industry you selected in Unit II for this assignment. For this Unit VII Assignment, write a script for a radio/television show as if you were interviewing an expert concerning topics discussed in this unit. Include input from both the interviewer and interviewee standpoint. What questions would you ask as the interviewer? What answers would you give to those questions as the interviewee? When writing your questions and answers, keep in mind that you have already learned a lot about your industry through earlier assignments in this course. It is suggested that you review your responses to those assignments before beginning this one. In your interview script, address the following topics:
- the structure of the Federal Reserve,
- the functions of money,
- six qualities of ideal money,
- the tools of monetary policy used by the Federal Reserve to manipulate the money supply in the United States,
- the current status of monetary policy regarding a contractionary or expansionary stance in the United States, and
- the potential impacts on your selected industry over the next 2 years of this monetary policy stance.
Your script must be a minimum of four pages (1,000 words, double-spaced). Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary.
The following resource(s) may help you with this assignment.