Write about Jane Fonda. Use the four quadrants format to write and organize the pape. Below are questions and information you should take into consideration.
• Birth and death dates
• Education, formal or informal, religion
• Significant Relationships?
• What prevailing ideas and beliefs were either rejected and/or embodied in the individual’s body of work?
• What kind of gender, religious, socioeconomic, political, and nationalistic forces shaped this individual’s character?
• What events, incidents or challenges had a positive or negative effect upon this individual?
• What significant historical events, if any, influenced her work?
• If her work was challenged or opposed: By whom? Why and when?
• What did you find represents the individual’s central idea or issue?
• Are such views liberal, moderate, or radical? Did the individual speak to an era, society, socio-economic group etc?
• Was it difficult for the individual’s social circles or society to accept? Why or why not?
• What meaning does the individual’s ideas/work have for you?
• Does this individual connect to your ideas in some way?
• Does it make you more aware of yourself and your world?
• Do you believe that your individual deserves to be better known?
• Minimum of four full pages; double-spaced and 12 pt. font
• MLA in-text citations and works cited appropriately for print and web sources
• Spell checked and use of correct grammar
• Appropriate library databases: Biography In Context, Credo Reference, etc.