Practicum Journal: Checkpoint for Certification Plan
BELOW IS THE PROGRESS YOU REPORTED ON THE CERTIFICATIONPKAN IN WEEK 4, USE IT TO ANSWE R THE QUESTION BELOW AND BE PRECISE
- Develop a checklist for passing the national certification exam, including a detailed timeline that includes academic preparation (study plan), registration, financial preparation, etc.
Develop a checklist for passing the national certification exam, including a
detailed timeline that includes academic preparation (study plan), registration, financial preparation, etc.
In preparing for the certification exams, adequate preparation is sensitive. This entails course requirements, personal preparation and financial preparation. Applicants should ensure that the application is complete and timely. The success of the application depends on whether one has met the admission requirements. Usually the application is done through the national exam licensure board through website link. After the approval, examination fees will be paid as part of financial preparation. The examination board then releases the official examination timetable available at their website. Depending on whether one is part time or full-time student, one develops a convenient study plan. The study plan should allow adequate coverage of the
examinable course work covered to satisfy the board of examiners. Preparing such flowing study plan is essential in passing the certification exams (Butts & Rich, 2013).
- Evaluate progress on certification plans ANCC PMHNP-BC Exam (The ANCC Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner board certification (PMHNP-BC) examination is a competency-based examination that provides a valid and reliable assessment of the entry-level clinical knowledge and skills of nurse practitioners)
- Report your progress on the Certification Plan completed and submitted in Week 4 (As You Wrote Above).
- What have you done to prepare for your certification?
- Have you completed the scheduled tasks assigned on your timeline? If not, what are your plans to stay on schedule?
PLEASE, REMEMBER TO BE PRECISE ON THIS ASSIGNEMT, INCLUDE INTRODUCTION, CONCLUSION WITH REFERENCES LESS THAN 5 YEARS OLD.