The objective of assignment is to provide a power point presentation about vaccines including the Flu vaccine in the pediatric population. Your primary goal as an FNP is to educate parents about the importance of vaccination, and understanding their beliefs and preference by being cultural sensitive in regards this controversial topic. This is an individual presentation (not group) and must include a minimum of 8 slides with a maximum of 10 slides. This presentation must include a “Voice Presentation” and the following headings: Introduction, Clinical Guidelines EBP per CDC, Population and Risk Factors, Education, Conclusion.
RUBRIC TO FOLLOW:
*Introduction (20%) Clearly identifies the topic and Establishes goals and objectives of presentation
* Population and Risks Factors (10%) The population is identified and addressed as well the topic(s) and issue(s)
* Research Content EBP Clinical Guidelines Analysis (20%) Presents an insightful and through analysis of the issue (s) identified. Excellent Clinical guidelines
* Body and Content (20)% Makes appropriate and powerful connections between the issue(s) identified and the concept(s) studied. Very creative and Supports the information with strong arguments and evidence. Provided 8-10 slides *Voice attached in all slides
* Education (10%) Presents detailed, realistic, and appropriate recommendations and education including parents/patients
*Conclusion (10%) Excellent Conclusion clearly supported by the information presented
* APA Including Grammar and Spelling (10%) Excellent used of the APA guidelines and consistently cite sources. No grammar errors. References with 5 years.