Policy Analysis Worksheet.
Assignment 4: Policy Analysis Worksheet For this assignment, you will complete the Policy Analysis worksheet located here. The purpose of this worksheet is to help you complete the following in preparation for your final assignment: select a topic, think critically about your topic, gather research on your topic, and decide how you will present your policy analysis paper.
The requirements for this assignment are as follows:
1. Complete all sections of the Policy Analysis worksheet.
2. Provide at least five (5) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years that support the paper’s claims.
3. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirement:
4a. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format.
The reference page is not included in the required page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Analyze the local impact of global public administration policies and relationships.
• Analyze the core controversies, theories, and rationale surrounding global public administration.
• Identify the significance of key actors and stakeholders impacting global public administration.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in international public administration.
• Write clearly and concisely about international public administration using proper writing mechanics. Click here to view the grading rubric.