Standard Block Business Letter.
Brief (1-page, 12 Font, single spaced).
Cover the key areas and objectives of the Lessons and assigned reading.
Provide research, opportunities and to solutions for the topic given that week.
Be in the assigned format and proper business distribution processes.
Assignment Rubric Points
1. Compliance with all directions, correct format following standard grammar. 50%
2. Content was logical, well written, and demonstrated adequate topic research. 25%
3. No evidence of plagiarism. All sources properly sited. 25%
Please draft a Standard Block Business Letter to the CEO Blad Mare of Cardiff Water Sports Manufacturing International, High-end surfboards and associated gear addressing the need for business etiquette while observing cultural differences that might be encountered by the companys expansion to Chiang Mai Thailand.
Standard Block Business Letter (Format can be found in the text reading assignment and Format pages 579 – 589).
Note: This is not a fill in the blank assignment it requires you to 1) modify the memo format, 2) do some research on the assign topic using your text and lesson materials.
1. Cardiff Water Sports Manufacturing International
2. Specialization: High-end surfboards and associated gear
3. Company Location: Cardiff, CA.